JOB POSTING – Clinical Assistant
Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Job Title: Clinical Assistant
Location: Belleville, ON
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
No. of Positions: 1
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experience
- Checking in and checking out patients;
- Answering phones and taking messages;
- Scheduling appointments according to guidelines;
- Able to promote and maintain good patient relations and patient confidentiality;
- Obtaining and confirming patient information for healthcare billing;
- Operating common business equipment including but not limited to copiers, computers, and fax machines;
- Maintaining an organized work environment in a fast-paced environment.
- Consenting patients for medical procedures;
- Patient phone call reminders
- Accurately performing basic patient screening tests
- Ability to travel to various satellite clinics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable with occasional travel with the time to different clinics in the area
- Minimum 1 year of experience with administrative procedures and office duties. Medical office experience and terminology an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Excel, Word and Outlook
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3248 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual