ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for a motivated and hard-working Entry Level Business Development Trainee – Travelingto join our growing team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for your own territory as a Sales Professional. Our sales team has been an essential part of Reynolds’ success over the last 150 years. If you are ready to join the exciting and rewarding career path of outside sales, with opportunities for travel, training, unlimited earning potential and growth, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As an Entry Level Business Development Trainee – Traveling, you will enroll in our 18-month training program that will involve job shadowing with seasoned sales representatives as they visit clients and sell our software products. The travel will vary based off your training territory. This field-based training will assist in your education of our industry and solutions as well as allow you to observe the sales skills taught in the classroom training.
The classroom training is located at our award-winning Reynolds University in Dayton, OH. You will complete different courses throughout the program including training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our dealership Retail Management System. During this training program you will complete 12 months of customer service and installation training to help enhance your knowledge of our products and the benefits of our solutions. The Entry Level Business Development Trainee – Travelingshould be prepared to travel approximately 75% of the time during these 12 months. At the end of your training, when you are prepared with the appropriate skills and knowledge, you will complete a ten-day Sales Techniques Workshop, ending with a Closing Sales Presentation that will allow you to showcase the skills you have gained throughout the program and will prepare you for your own territory.
Once you complete the training program, you will be relocated to your assigned territory and become a Sales Professional. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and lead generation
- Selling Reynolds’ software products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieving designated monthly and annual quotas
- Presenting product demonstrations to clients
- Generating proposals for customers and negotiating final agreements
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to relocate after successful completion of the 18-month training program
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPad, iPhone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year