Be the next member of our growing, best in class team! Browns Restaurant Group is a multi-brand Restaurant Hospitality company that develops and supports multiple concepts within our franchise community. If you have a passion for culinary, training and operations, this role is for you!
The role is responsible for training and auditing for food standards for the BRG corporate and franchised restaurants. Reporting to the Lead Regional Chef, this role will spend most of the time in the field although our Corporate Training Restaurant in Langley will serve as home base.
Looking for tireless, passionate, motivated, positive, enthusiastic and innovative chefs! If this is you, then read on and submit your resume. We’d love to hear from you.
What Does the Role Entail?
- Hands-on training of Socialhouse Chefs, management, and staff;
- Lead training at Socialhouse openings and oversee Kitchen Trainers;
- Assess and provide performance feedback to trainees and operators;
- Performs food audits and location visits to ensure compliance to brand standards in the Franchise environment;
- Act as a kitchen operations resource to franchisees;
- Champion brand standards;
- Support training material development;
- Support special projects.
A Little Bit About Yourself:
- Experience running a high-volume kitchen, preferably in a multi-unit or franchise environment;
- Passion for training and developing the people around you;
- Exceptional culinary skills and a flair for food quality;
- Experience in operating a systems and spec driven kitchen atmosphere;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral including computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet goals and deadlines;
- A professional approach and foster a fun, culture driven attitude;
- Exceptionally high standards on food quality, safety and possess a keen eye for detail;
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, travel required;
- Must have own reliable transportation.
Compensation: Competitive full-time salary commensurate with experience, and includes comprehensive health and dental benefits, MSP, professional development, in addition to working with some of the brightest talents in the industry.
Interested candidates should forward a current resume and cover letter to Melany Davidson through this job posting. Please include “Training Chef” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for applying, however we will contact only those we intend to interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- running a high-volume kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)