LendCare is a Canadian consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 6000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the Powersports, Auto, Retail, Home Improvement and Health sectors, while processing over $4 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, top dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Data Entry Administrator required in our Pickering, Ontario location. The Individual will be responsible to research potential leads and update our records. The successful individual will take ownership of generating new leads for the business and aim to maximize the potential from each call with an excellent telephone manner and upbeat outlook. Organizational skills and attention to detail a must. LendCare is a fast-growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever-changing marketplace.
· To work closely with the Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors
· To research and generate new business leads
· To use multiple search engines and resources provided to gain potential leads
· To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
· To foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
· In addition to the above main responsibilities, the Data Entry Administrator will be required to undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to the job role.
· Ability to work independently and under pressure
· Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
· Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
· Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Exceptional written and presentation skills
· Good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following: -
o Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM
o Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Starting salary plus performance-based commission plan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place