*Interviews taking place remotely, via video chat as we take precautions against COVID-19*
Are you goal-oriented and customer-focused?
Do you enjoy connecting individuals with solutions that work best for their needs?
Are you comfortable spending extended periods of time on the phone?
As a Sales Team Representative, you will achieve and exceed your sales targets through identifying and fulfilling customer needs with Execulink’s products and services. Our most successful employees are responsive, sincere, flexible and supportive.
As a Sales team member at Execulink Telecom, your day-to-day will consist of:
- Answering inbound calls from prospects and existing customers
- Completing needs assessment for all potential customers and quoting on Execulink products and services
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to add additional products/services
- Responding to emails and web leads, answering live chats
- Processing online orders
What We Offer
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision & retirement savings for full-time, permanent employees.
- Health & wellness program
- A generous employee discount plan for Execulink services
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Interest free computer loans!
- Comfort and ability to work within a call centre, queue setting
- Able to spend extended periods of time on the phone
- Sales experience is an asset; must be able to validate customer’s needs and select from our product offerings to enhance services
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Class G Driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts, as scheduled; department hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Shifts are scheduled on a rotational basis to cover departmental hours.
How to Apply
- In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
- Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence for review.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Woodstock, ON (Preferred)