General Job Description:
Come join our innovative team dedicated to providing farmers with industry leading agronomy to improve grower’s ROI. Our ideal team member has a history in sales, relationships, agronomy and is self motived. The job has very flexible hours and allows an individual to have an excellent work life balance.
About Point Forward Solutions:
Established in 2011, Point Forward Solutions has emerged as one of western Canada’s leading independent provider of precision agriculture and agronomy services. Our goal is to build long term relationships with our growers and provide them with leading innovations, technology, and agronomic consulting. We believe in a ground up approach when it comes to precision agriculture. Our zone map layers are created from various soil layers to provide growers a higher level of accuracy when making prescriptions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and enhance relationships with current and future farmers built on trust & integrity
- Grow client base via agronomic consulting and precision agriculture technology
- Provide year-round support and management strategies tailored to each individual client that helps drive production, sustainability and increase ROI
- Technical support for in season applications prescriptions
- Data collection and analysis to establish grower ROI and performance feedback
- Bachelor of Science degree or diploma in Agriculture or related discipline with Agri-business experience. Will consider a Business Degree with intent to train in Agronomics.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Proven ability to influence, sell and market products and services
- Demonstrate understanding of agricultural industry and agronomic practices
- Self motivated as job entails a work from home office that requires individual to be on the road visiting growers
Point Forward Solutions offers a unique and exciting work environment, excellent total compensation package and focuses on a work life balance.
Expected start date: 2021-05-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$115,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- How many years of experience have you had working in the Agriculture industry?