Group Sales Coordinator (Seasonal)
Start Date: Immediately End Date: September
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Every day as a member of the Sales Team, you will welcome visitors from all over the world, as well as local guests, who make the gondola a weekly or even daily activity. This is your opportunity to grow your career with the gondola while working in your community in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment.
Our Sales and Marketing Team works to drive awareness and ultimately visits to the Sea to Sky Gondola. The Group Sales Coordinator will be a tactical position ensuring effective delivery of our products and services at the Group Sales desk.
- Do you enjoy delivering world class service to our guests from here in Squamish and around the world?
- Do you come to work each day wanting to make a difference?
- Do you love managing details and ensuring all parties are kept in the loop?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional service to our guests
- Build relationships and programming with travel partners as outlined in the sales and marketing action plan in order to reach our yearly visit targets
- Consistently offer professional, engaging, and friendly service to internal colleagues and clients in person, via phone, and email
- Administer sales relationships and third-party ticket partners including contracts, ticket orders and sales collateral distribution
- Ensure Sales inbox enquiries are responded to in a professional, accurate fashion
- Daily ticket requests are processed in a timely manner
- Coordinate on-site hosting of sales and media fams
- Work with the Sea to Sky Gondola Guest Relations team to organize and fulfill sales contracts and provide great service
- Support the arrival of weddings and corporate events at the Sea to Sky Gondola
- Other responsibilities and duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Willing to work weekends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook),
- Centaman and POS systems
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter today!
Staff accommodation may be available in newly constructed homes and apartments – please enquire for availability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour