CuraLinc Healthcare is seeking Mental Health Coaches to deliver short-term, solution focused mental health coaching to help program participants build or maintain their emotional fitness. In addition to providing coaching on topics such as general emotional fitness, meditation, mindfulness and sleep fitness, Mental Health Coaches assist participants with referrals to counseling or other higher levels of care, if needed. This position is an ideal role for licensed clinicians who are passionate about supporting employee mental health, removing barriers to care and driving positive clinical and workplace outcomes for a rapidly growing organization.
CuraLinc Healthcare delivers transformative mental health care fueled by connectivity, marrying technology and personalized advocacy to support thousands of employers and millions of their employees throughout their mental health care journey.
CuraLinc Healthcare is a service-driven organization whose employees are treated with professionalism and respect. We believe that "a chain is only as strong as its weakest link" and, therefore, look to hire high-performing professionals with outstanding experience, work ethic and character.
We strive to provide all selected applicants with a smooth recruitment experience. Therefore, we ask that you complete an application for employment via curalinc.com/careers or this posting's easy apply. If you are selected for a position with CuraLinc, we will not ask for personal or financial information via email. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via [email protected].
- Work Full-Time (40 Hours Per Week)
- Provide Short-Term Coaching to a Caseload of Program Participants Through Weekly Virtual (Video) Coaching Sessions and/or Text
- Develop an Individualized Coaching Plan to Address the Unique Needs for Each Participant (i.e. Emotional Fitness, Meditation, Mindfulness, Sleep Fitness)
- Provide Mental Health Advocacy and Navigation to Participants in Need of Higher Levels of Care, Including Counseling or Therapy
- Assist with Referrals to Other Employer-Sponsored Health Management Resources, When Appropriate
- Participate in Active Case Management
- Perform Timely Follow-Up with Participants to Ensure Connection to Care, Program Satisfaction and Determine the Outcome and Impact of Services
- Maintain Accurate and Complete Records in Compliance with State, HIPAA, Ethical and Departmental Guidelines
- Master's Degree in a Mental Health Discipline (e.g. - Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Clinical Licensure to Practice Independently in One or More States
- French Speaking Highly Preferred
- Minimum of Two Years of Direct Counseling Experience Using Evidence-Based Treatment Approaches
- Experience Providing Mental Health Coaching Via Virtual (Video) Platforms
- Familiarity and Comfort with Technology to Train and Work Remotely (e.g. - Microsoft Office Suite, Contact Management Systems, Web-Based Software, Soft Phone)
- Ability to Maintain a Full Coaching Caseload
- Prior Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Experience a Plus
This is a full-time, salaried role and includes a robust benefits package, with 100% company-paid single tier medical coverage insurance, PTO, 401(k) with match, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
CuraLinc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Job Type: Full-time