Part – Time Contract to March 31, 2020
This contract position will be responsible for supporting the Quinte Ontario Health Team to complete, by March 31/20, a full application for Ontario Health Team (OHT) status.
Quinte Ontario Health Team is currently an informal collaborative of health care and social support organizations working in the Belleville/Quinte West/Prince Edward County area. Collaborative members currently include: Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre, Prince Edward Family Health Team, Addictions and Mental Health Services – HPE, Quinte Health Care, Prince Edward Community Care for Seniors, Community Care South Hastings, Lakeview Family Health Team, Canadian Mental Health Association, Alzheimer Society of HPE, VON Hastings Northumberland Prince Edward, Peer Support South East Ontario, Queen’s Family Health Team – Belleville, Pathways to Independence, Sexual Assault Centre for Quinte and District, Providence Care, YouthHab, Children’s Mental Health Services, Belleville Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic, HPE Public Health, and others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Liaison with QOHT members, working groups, clients and community members, other OHTs, and other stakeholders
- Monitoring RISE, MOH and other resources and briefing the QOHT on relevant matters to ensure the QOHT is well-informed of the current and emerging environment
- Working with the Facilitative Team/Steering Committee to prepare agendas and guide the work of the QOHT
- Coordinating the work of all QOHT working groups
- Drafting Terms of Reference, briefing notes, the Application, and any other materials required to support the QOHT
- Participating in meetings and providing logistical support to the QOHT as required
We anticipate that this role is a .6 FTE but hours of work and workload will vary based on the needs of the project.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the Quinte and provincial health care context, experience in project management, outstanding communication and facilitation skills, and excellent writing skills.
A resume and cover letter is required for application. Within the subject line of your email, please indicate the position title for which you are applying.
Competition closes on Wednesday, October 16th at 4pm local time.
BQWCHC is an equal opportunity employer. For more information visit our website at www.bqwchc.com. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Part-time, Contract