This is an independent contractor or freelancer role.
GAIA Technologies Inc. was established in November 2019 located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada. GAIA is a forward looking and creative company focused on building an online platform named KnockNok for people to trade knowledge, experiences, and solutions.
KnockNok is the pioneer online platform that offers comprehensive paid virtual services among handyman and other service categories. We aim to build a safe and trusted platform that provides 1:1 consulting service and offers users with simple, convenience and affordable support, 24/7.
We are expanding globally to serve different communities and we strive to serve 100 million customers in the near future.
We are looking for experienced handymen to join us as our platform consultants to help solve our customer’s problems.
- Offer online handyman related consulting service and instruction through the provided platform, including but not limited to live streaming consultations, one-on-one consultations (message, voice call, or video call), online courses/activities;
- Provide consulting services for your specialized area, such as plumbing, furniture assembly, appliance maintenance, DIY project, etc.;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems within your speciality for customers, present and explain potential solutions;
- Follow up with your customers about your services and to ensure the problem is solved;
- Share your experiences on different janitorial projects;
- Assist in App-related promotion tasks, testing tasks, and new service providers’ screening process.
- Certificate/License OR proven experiences (2+ years) on specific janitorial speciality, such as appliance maintenance, plumbing, heating, home improvement, furniture assembly;
- Willing to learn new technologies;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; multilingual is an asset;
- Responsible, patient, and attention to detail.
- Submit a resume.
- 2-part online interview. (Part 1: learn more about your experiences. Part 2: mock scenarios to test your qualifications.)
Benefit of working on KnockNok:
- Competitive earnings + Commission;
- Marketing and IT supported by KnockNok;
Equal Opportunity Employment:
At GAIA, we committed to equal opportunity employment to diversity. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, origin, and disability. We provide full accommodation upon request for people with disabilities during but not limited to the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance
- Secondary School (preferred)
- appliance maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
- appliance troubleshooting: 1 year (preferred)