The Black Dog Hospitality Group has been successfully operating restaurants for the past 19 years. We are committed to our employees and offer a welcoming, inclusive environment.
Daily responsibilities include:
- cooking of meats fish and vegetables
- platting and garnishing
- portion control and consistency
- the abilityto handle a busy fast paced environment
- opening and closing of kitchen stations
- the ability to grill and sauté
- work in a clean and neat manner
A passion for the Food & Hospitality industry is a requisite, creativity and imagination are always encouraged.
Most important is attitude, work ethic, the ability to learn, and to be able to work in a calm cooperative manner as a team player.
We offer competitive wages, staff meals and a comprehensive Group Health Benefit program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Culinary: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- english (Required)