Our Business is Growing... and we'd like you to join us!
At Prins Greenhouses we view each job as a fresh challenge. Using innovative technology and a lot of hard work, we are dedicated to designing and building the most efficient growing environments possible for our customers and their crops. Our construction and systems installation leaders have over 125 years of combined experience in the greenhouse industry and have been providing high-quality workmanship for growers in Canada and the USA over the last 40 years.
Our company is committed to long-lasting relationships with customers, staff and suppliers. It supports the growth of both the individual and the team. With healthy individuals a team is all the stronger, and teamwork is the core of our success.
Are you someone who enjoys stable, challenging and rewarding work with room for growth? Join our team and work with great people who love what they do! Competitive wages, a comprehensive employee benefits plan and RRSP matching are some of the additional perks to working with Prins Greenhouses. Join our team and be part of an industry that brings food to the tables of millions.
· Construction of steel greenhouse superstructure
· Installation of internal systems
· Use of hand and power tools
· Lifting, carrying and distributing construction materials (up to 50 lbs.)
· Operation of aerial lifts and working at heights up to 10 m.
Successful candidates will possess:
· 1 year experience in construction or related labour position, and/or post-secondary education in construction
· Ability to make accurate measurements
· 1 year experience using hand and power tools
· Fluency in English (written and spoken)
· Valid class 5 driver’s license and reliable vehicle
· Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or a current work visa
Application Deadline: 2020-07-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Provincial health guidelines are followed on all sites. Handwashing stations and sanitizing supplies are provided. Masks must be worn when social distancing is not possible for group tasks.
- construction: 1 year (Required)
- Abbotsford, BC (Preferred)