A Recruiter is responsible for coordinating and facilitating the full recruitment process and related services of hiring and onboarding and providing some general internal HR support to hiring managers and team members. They will act as the first point of contact with job seekers. This position reports to the Human Resources Business Partner and is a driving force of our organization's success.
This is a three month contract position, with the opportunity to become permanent.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: H:
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a recruitment role
Craft/construction recruitment experience is considered an asset.
- Previous call center work experience is considered an asset.
Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
Excellent computer skills with proficient levels in Excel, and Outlook.
Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking ability, and detail oriented.
Ability to work in a team environment or independently and be self motivated.
Ability to meet tight deadlines and/or urgent requests.
Excels operating in a fast-paced team environment.
Available to work some overtime and/or weekends
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: :
- Advertising, sourcing, screening, phone interviewing and assessing candidates
- Developing effective practices to ensure a qualified, high caliber candidate pool is presented to hiring managers.
- Research and recommend new sources for active candidate recruiting,
- Utilize job boards and social media efficiently build networks and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of hiring needs.