Kingsway Academy is an International High School located on campus of King's University College at Western University, London, Ontario. This school is managed by ICEAP education Group and and growing fast.
We are searching for a reliable and trustworthy Vice Principal to join our excellent school.
The Vice Principal will be tasked with reviewing school policies, organizing school events, handling disciplinary issues, and recruiting new teacher. Vice Principal should make valid contributions to the improvement of the school and be a stellar example for both staff and students.
To be successful as a vice principal, you should be a great public speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills. Outstanding candidates are detail-oriented, able to follow instructions and also take initiative.
Vice Principal Responsibilities:
- Liaising with various departments and forwarding any issues or suggestions to the principal.
- Helping with the development and review of school policies, and rules and regulations.
- Attending and participating in meetings with staff, parents, and other officials.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding of all new staff.
- Planning and organizing school events and field trips
- Establishing rapport and maintaining relationships with parents, staff, and students.
- Sitting in on disciplinary hearings and providing advice for at-risk students.
- Updating student and school records.
- Addressing concerns raised by students, staff, and parents.
- Remaining active and visible on field trips and during school functions.
Vice Principal Requirements:
- A master’s degree in education or an equivalent is preferred
- Extensive teaching and administration experience.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent research and report writing abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also come up with original ideas.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other software systems.
- Knowledge of budgeting and management.
- A high degree of professionalism.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you in, or able to move to London, Ontario?