TAC Sports is a unique academy that runs sports camps and programs in the GTA. Our programs feature choose-your-own activities and premier physical education that helps us develop future leaders and athletes. Our motto is Grow.Learn.Lead, and we have an emphasis on self-development across all areas in our programming and staff training.
Over the past fifteen years, our team has featured amazing coaches, and we pride ourselves on our returning team members year to year.
Locations we're hiring for:
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- Progressive experience in recreation programming and related equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and Playing experience in your sport of expertise
- Experience working with kids and youth
- Excellent leadership, organizational, public relations and time management skills.
- Valid Standard Emergency First Aid and CPR-C within two years
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check within one year.
- At least three years experience in coaching camp
- National Coaching Certification Program Certificates and Training
- Valid G licence and access to a vehicle. (OR eligibility to be insured under our Camp insurance policy)
- Certification in HIGH FIVE ®
- Bronze cross-certification
- NL (national lifeguard certification)
- Behaviour Management Systems Training Currently
To Apply We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as positions fill quickly. You can apply online on INDEED or by visiting our CAREERS page on our website by clicking here. https://tacsports.ca/careers/
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Reference ID: JOB-3
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $600.00-$900.00 per week
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- coaching/leadership: 3 years (preferred)
- CPR Certification (preferred)