- Material handling of some hazardous products
- Monitor inventory levels of Company products
- Pick orders and prepare them for shipping using a forklift to place products on skids and wrap
- Assists with the off-loading with trucks and putting away of product
- Bulk liquid transfer from rail to tank or truck
- Prepares product orders for customers to include custom blending and packaging
- Cleans and maintains the warehouse and equipment
- Assists in shipping & receiving
- Some outdoor work required in various weather conditions
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent working experience
- Strong organizational, mathematical, computer and clerical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work within company policy where experience and
- Forklift operation experience an asset
- WHMIS and/or TDG training an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
Univar Solutions is a leading global chemical distributor of industrial and specialty chemicals, food
ingredients and related products and services. Our wide Canadian distribution network, with locations
coast-to-coast, helps guarantee fast, reliable service to Univar Solutions’ customers. Across North
America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, and Latin America, our nearly 9,000 employees serve over
100,000 customers, representing nearly every major industry and a highly diverse set of end markets.
Safety is our top priority, the foundation for all aspects of our global business operations. Safe
transport and storage of products, safe operational practices and safe working conditions enable us to
protect our employees, customers, suppliers and the environment.
To read more about our successes and what we do, please visit: www.univar.com
Sounds awesome? Here’s how you apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the job identification number in the subject line of your email. Please note; all candidates are
subject to background and reference checks. Although we appreciate all applications, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Univar Solutions!