Account Executive / Inside Sales
Over the past 30 years, Del Metals is established as one of the fastest-growing steel service centres in Ontario. We continue to see success and growth in the variety of markets that we service, while adding new product lines. We take pride in not only growing our business but helping our customers grow their businesses as well. We continue to reinvest in our equipment and our people as we know this is the key to our success.
·You will be the primary point of contact for all your customers and manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
· Strengthening & growing relationships with current customers.
· Establishing relationships with new customers
· Quoting and confirming stock.
· Creation of sales orders including delivering a timeline to customers.
· Handling customer service issues and creating solutions that suit the customer.
· Growing under achieving, dormant and new customers while using our tried and tested marketing program that has seen huge success.
· Outreach to customers and prospects via calls, emails and offers.
· Treating your territory as your own business, Del will give you the tools to succeed.
Del Metals separates itself from the rest of the industry by having the best sales team in the industry. We have a proven track record of helping sales professionals to develop their skills and bring them to the next level. We are looking for individuals that pride themselves on working hard, striving to be the best, while helping others develop. Steel is a commodity and no day is the same here. The market we sell into, is massive and if you like to be challenged, on a daily basis, please consider applying to Del Metals.
· Multiple years of experience as a customer service representative or in sales.
· Good business communication skills, written & verbal.
· The Job is a fulltime office position Monday – Friday 8Am – 5 PM in Brampton
· Passionate about sales
· Willingness to learn and develop new & existing skills
Nice to have
· Experience using CRM software
· Industrial sales experience
· Track record of self-improvement, upward growth and strong performance with KPI’s & quotas
· Post-secondary education
Reasons to join
· Great salary/ Profit-sharing / bonuses/ Health & Dental Benefits
· Base salary of $70k - $80K, plus monthly commissions and yearly bonus
· Great people & great team
· Open door policy
· Thorough & structured 3-month onboarding program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- B2B Canadian industrial or transactional sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person