Waldale is the largest private manufacturer of license plates in North America, with 23 State and Provincial DMV’s purchasing 100% of their plates under contract. Waldale’s incredibly talented, creative, and experienced staff, provides the most advanced, state of the art technologies, equipment, processes, software and customer service techniques that are available in the world today.
Waldale is looking for an exceptional candidate to join their Manufacturing team in Amherst to manage our Drect Mail and Distribution Division. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment. They must be a strong team leader, with proven experience in process improvement and problem solving.
· Lead, coach and develop a growing fulfillment team
· Ensure customer orders are properly received, processed and delivered
· Oversee all components of order processing
· Monitor and report on inventories and replenishment requirements
· Maintain positive relationships with carriers
· Mentor staff and identify training opportunities
· Document and develop procedures
· Ensure company policies and standards are followed and executed
· Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills to manage in the ever-changing environment
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to effectively interact with team members, customers and service providers.
· Computer and Office 365 literate, including word, excel, the general windows environment, outlook and SharePoint.
· Problem solver capable of root cause analysis, corrective action and improvement implementation.
· Ability to prioritize, and flexibility when priorities change.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Degree or diploma in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in order fulfillment or inventory management position.
· Proven management skills and the ability to get the best out of team members while promoting an inclusive and positive work environment.
· Good team member with positive attitude.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)