At Laurus you will benefit from multiple perks which include but are not limited to:
- Being part of a growing business with a growing team of creative and passionate staff members
- Flexible work hours and schedule
- Events and venues to grow partnerships
The role of a Laurus Camp Covid Officer is to ensure the safety and sanitation of their assigned area and that all campers are having a clean and safe experience at camp. It is their responsibility to disinfect all assigned areas and to monitor symptomatic campers until they leave Campgrounds.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that camper and staff are following COVID-19 regulations at all times
- Disinfecting high touch areas (i.e. railings, door handles, washrooms, etc.)
- Monitoring campers in isolation with Covid symptoms until they leave camp
- Relaying information regarding concerns pertaining to camper and counsellor breaching covid regulations
- Reporting to their Directors or managers
- Candidates must have a desire to constantly improve and see additional responsibility as Laurus continues to grow.
- Major career and salary growth opportunities based on performance.
- Experience working with children and families is an asset.
- Experience working in sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning an asset.
Contract length: part-time (4 weeks guaranteed), could turn in to full-time position
Contract length: 9 weeks
Application deadline: 2021-06-01
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
For more info: https://www.laurussummercamp.com/covid