Vacancy for Call Center/Customer Service Representative
At Liberty Financial Group, We are reinventing the service offerings in the Financial sector by offering Fin-tech solutions to our valued Canadian Consumers by collaboration with reliable licensed partners & experts in their Fields. Liberty Financial Group has curated unique, simple, and easy to understand Financial solutions for financial customers. With seasoned advisors and Leading-edge products, we have developed a "One of a kind" custom solutions For most of our customer's financial problems. Liberty Financial Group's Leading-Edge Financial Services Platform Is "Gateway to Financial Independence".
General Overview of Role-
Are you service driven and willing to learn?
Liberty Financial Group is the perfect place for you. As a customer service representative, you’ll have the chance to build deep Relationships and create personalized solutions for our clients.As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will be trained to assist The Departmental Manager to handle all aspects of the 10 Year Tax Review Program of LFG. You will also be crossed trained for a secondary role as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in our Financial Services Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer courteously inbound calls and respond timely to prospects and Customer inquiries
- Provide solutions to customer’s problems
- Contact existing clients by phone or email to generate interest in our 10 Year Tax Review program and other products offered by LFG.
- Identify and overcome objections
- Provide personalized customer services by responding to the needs of Customers.
- Manage and update Customer database
- Assist in general marketing
- Manage Filing, mailing, correspondence and other tasks
- Other Duties from time to time within the scope of business
Required Knowledge, Skills and abilities-
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be passionate, fast learner
- Communicate well on the phone.
- Fluent English and excellent speaking skills Required
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Patient and calm when dealing with customers
- Demonstrate ability to use a telephone headset,
- Maintains professional but friendly demeanor
- Demonstrates sound problem-solving skills
- Possess strong persuasive Skills
- Must be flexible and able to work on evenings and weekends as well.
Education and Experience-
- College diploma, University degree or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and Call center systems
Experience in data management, digital Marketing and social media applications
- Experience in automated email systems
Interested? Join our team today and help in delivering extraordinary experiences.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)