Join Canada’s #1 voted ESL School. ILAC Toronto is now hiring ESL Teachers. Apply Now!
The International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC) is one of the best-recognized English language schools in Canada and is known for its students’ diversity (our students come from over 75 countries), quality of teaching, and exceptional customer service. Our ambassadors speak over 40 languages and will make sure our students have the best possible experience throughout their learning experience.
ILAC Kiss has been introduced as a meaningful online learning platform. KISS – Keep it Simple & Smart is based on human talent, creativity, and simple tools including Zoom, Microsoft platforms, and textbooks.
Who are we looking for?
· We are looking for you, a talented ESL teacher with experience delivering in-person and online classes, who is passionate about teaching and adopts a customer-centered approach to working with international learners
· On top of all, you bring a high level of commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning.
What you could be doing:
· Contributing to our unique Face-to-Face and Online ESL learning experience.
· Teaching & mentoring students in areas like:
· General English
· Business English
· Pathway/ EAP Program
· IELTS Test Preparation
· Learning and sharpening your skills as you help develop others.
· Working with experienced professionals in the education industry who come from around the globe.
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· A completed Bachelor’s degree;
· A completed TESL/TESOL certificate recognized by TESL Canada;
· Previous teaching experience either in Canada or overseas is an asset;
· Previous online experience using Zoom Platform is an asset.
You also bring:
· High level of organization and punctuality;
· A dynamic, vibrant and fun personality, while maintaining highest levels of respect towards other cultures;
· Readiness and availability to work with flexible online schedules;
· High energy and enthusiasm while delivering online classes;
· Neat and professional appearance.
Apply Now! We are accepting applications immediately!
· Email your resume;
· Please make sure the subject line of your email includes the position you are applying for
We thank all candidates in advance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILAC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- online teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- IELTS teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (required)
- CELTA (preferred)
- DELTA (preferred)
- TESOL Certification (preferred)
- TESL Ontario (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19