****PLEASE NOTE: *****
****As we continue to monitor the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), Teleperformance is taking steps to help protect the health and well-being of our candidates and staff. To that end, we have moved our recruitment process to an online model; candidates can continue to apply for positions on our company website or via Indeed. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted via email or phone. We will not be conducting in-person interviews until further notice.****
Job Title: Clients Services
Date Posted: January 6, 2020
Report to: Recruitment
Job Type: Full Time
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in omni channel customer experience management. We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
Summary of Position
The Executive Account Manager acts as a liaison between the client and the Teleperformance team and is responsible for implementation and life cycle maintenance of programs. The ideal candidate - someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, time management and attention to detail are necessary. Excellent writing, communication, presentation, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills are required to succeed in this position.
- Project management, including team leadership
- Compile specifications, requirements, and other program-specific documentation from the client
- Track and manage scope, schedule, and costs for project
- Manage tasks and deliverables from client and Teleperformance Management
- Analyze client reports and make suggestions to optimize productivity and goals
- Identify potential application and process improvements
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
Monthly/Quarterly responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly billing documentation
- Preparing documentation for client business reviews
- Developing monthly revenue projections for each client
- Creating, reviewing and analyzing critical monthly and annual financial reports and spreadsheets
- Preparing presentations in PowerPoint to be shared with management team involving financial data, using charts, graphs and spreadsheets.
- Working with varied Accounting software (Sage and Oracle) to obtain necessary financial information.
- Communicating with several inter-company team members.
- Working closely with finance and the accounting team to ensure accurate reporting of financial data.
- Ability to understand and execute reconciliation of reports and financial data.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet/Income Statement analysis.
- Ability to comprehend Payroll processes procedures and reports as they relate to Payroll taxes and Worker’s compensation audits.
- Light administrative work and support for CFO, Director of Reporting and Reporting Manager.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
* 2 – 4 years of experience as an Account Manager/Account Coordinator/Project Manager is a MUST
* MUST have minimum 6 months call center experience
- Bachelor’s degree or significant equivalent experience as an Account Manager in the contact center industry
- Minimum requirement of intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Travel will be required.
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
- Excellent command of English language with bilingualism as asset (French, German, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
Candidates interested please submit your resume to:
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent