Armour is currently hiring Professional Class 1 Owner Operators
What You’ll Do:
- At Armour, the U.S. Triangle is considered lanes from Quebec into the U.S., Ontario, Atlantic Canada and returning to Quebec.
Why You’ll Love Working for Armour:
- Earn $1.45 / per mile for both Canadian and U.S. miles within the U.S. Triangle
- Achieve 5000+ miles in a two (2) week period and you will earn a $0.02 per mile bonus
- Industry-leading fuel cap program
- Annual flat rate for insurance
- Company-paid licensing, satellite, tolls, and decals
- Flexible benefits package
- A world-class dispatch team who are committed to building a partnership with you, leading to long-term success and a fulfilling career
What You’ll Need to Drive with team Armour:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record and criminal record check.
- Minimum two (2) years’ tractor trailer experience
- A 2016 or newer model truck
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume OR Call our Recruiting team at 1-800-561-7987
About Armour Transportation Systems:
Armour Transportation Systems is an award-winning, world-class transportation and logistics company. We are a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies and a Top Fleet Employer.
Founded in the early 1930s, Armour Transportation Systems has grown to be one of the largest trucking carriers in Canada, with 26 terminals, 4,000 pieces of equipment, nine maintenance facilities, over 750,000 square feet of warehouse space, and more than 2,000 team members.
Our vision is to be the dominant gateway between Atlantic Canada and the world, realizing profitable growth through leading transportation and logistics solutions, global partnerships, exceptional employees, and strategic acquisitions.
Armour Transportation Systems is committed to the principles of employment equity. The purpose of employment equity is to ensure that no person is denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to ability.
Armour Transportation Systems welcomes applications from Indigenous peoples, African Canadians and other racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of these equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your expression of interest for this position.