As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to propel our business forward.
Life at CAA Insurance is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding.
We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
What you'll do
As a Licensed Insurance Agent, working from the Bayer’s Lake CAA Atlantic Branch Office you will be responsible for providing knowledgeable, effective and efficient customer service to clients, both, in person and on the phone, offering insurance advice, processing policy changes and entering changes directly into the insurance computer system. You will achieve sales goals by working within department standards for quality. Also, in conjunction with Supervisors, participate and provide input into team meetings, standards, procedures and special projects.
What you'll need
· Insurance sales experience.
· Currently hold a general insurance license.
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
· You are highly motivated.
· You are committed to continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations.
· You use your critical thinking skills to identify needs and propose solutions to the customers.
· You are a team player who shares knowledge and insights with peers.
· You are positive, customer focused and resourceful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Insurance (Preferred)