Dynamic, Montreal-based game company seeks creative and experienced individual for full-time Digital Marketing position. Will be responsible for overall organization and content of FGA’s retailer platforms (social networks, website). Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Develop all digital marketing tools and manage social media presence (publishing house website, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube, Shopify)
- Create and maintain the technical management of our social media platforms, including programming, content, product images, and content uploads
· Analyze and optimize digital campaigns
· Perform a strategic information watch on new trends in the toy and game industry
- Strong communication skills in writing and creative ways to get your message across.
- Ability to manage time efficiently; meet project deadlines, organize a social media calendar.
- Experience planning and implementing website and social media projects.
- Good knowledge of web marketing strategies, content management systems, image processing and video editing tools, Google Analytics tools, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Understanding of the different performance indicators
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
Job Type: Full-time.
Required experience: 3+ years
Salary to be determined.
Expected start date: 2021-02-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,332.00-$48,072.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
MANDATORY MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING IMPLEMENTED. MASKS AVAILABLE ON SITE. SANITIZERS DISTRIBUTED THROUGHOUT OFFICE.