Join a company that is team-oriented, motivated and growing!
Take advantage of Beverly Caulking’s experience and leadership in the caulking industry. With over 50 years in the business, we are proud to offer full-time, year-round work and are looking for growth minded, motivated caulking technicians with a minimum of 1 year caulking experience.
We have a strong support team to ensure you have everything you need to thrive in your work environment.
Beverly provides competitive wages based on experience. We will provide all the tools and any course certifications that you may need to get started!
What You'll Do
· Apply sealants to new joints around window frames, door frames, control joints, mill work and other gaps. New construction, industrial and residential on both the interior and exterior.
· Install fire stop systems in new & existing construction (proper training will be provided if required).
· Remove old caulking from existing joints and replace with new sealant in remedial construction for commercial, industrial and residential.
· Take personal safety seriously.
· Follow the scope of work set out for each job.
· Complete daily tasks in the allotted time frame.
· We will value your feedback along the way.
Skills that are an Asset
· You enjoy working in a team environment.
· You are an active learner and take initiative to acquire new skills.
· You enjoy using your own good judgement and decision-making skills.
· Showing up for work on time is something you value.
· The physical nature of the job appeals to you.
What You'll Need
· Minimum 1 year caulking experience.
· Comfort working at heights (swing stage work).
· A valid driver’s license
Having the following is a bonus but not a requirement. We will organize any training required:
· Working at heights
· MOL Worker Awareness
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- caulking: 3 years (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)