IMMEDIATE NEED for Quality Inspectors (automotive manufacturing)
Attend one of our job fairs every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am-3pm
OR apply in person (office is open daily) or online for IMMEDIATE interviews.
We are Located at:
Nexus Business Centre
19 Thorne St.
- General Labour
- Vehicle Parts Inspection
- Vehicle consumer preparation and inspection
Work for the best companies in Cambridge!
- Opportunity to work for a world-class automotive manufacturer
- $17/ Hr.+weekly vacation pay
- $100 Referral Bonus(and access to free online world-class training)
- Prompt weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- Potential long term work for the right candidates
- Potential for on call straight shifts
- No Background Screenings Required
Other details Include…
- All training and safety equipment are provided (steel toes are your responsibility)
- Rotating Days/Afternoons
- Reliable transportation is required (these shifts are not accessible via Public Transit)
Don't Miss out... Apply today! or Call 1-844-759-8150 to learn more.
Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted within 24 hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Preferred)