Come join our team!
Busy, growing pet food company in Erin Ontario is looking for 2 supply chain associates, 1 for day shift and 1 for afternoon shift.
These individuals will be responsible for assisting in loading and unloading trucks, counting, inspecting and putting away incoming shipments in an organized fashion using FIFO principles. Move skids around the plant, in and out of freezers as required, and assist the plant floor ensuring they have what they require. This position is required to be organized and detailed oriented, maintaining proper paperwork, cross referencing. it is also a very physical position, this position does not sit on a forklift all day, only a few hours in the day.
- Safe operation of forklift, electric pallet jacks and hand jacks
- Inspect inbound shipments and check for discrepancies or damaged goods.
- Put away inbound pallets into storage freezers/fridges or dry good warehouse, utilizing FIFO principles
- Enter/scan incoming and outgoing shipments into ERP systems.
- Assist with warehouse management when necessary.
- Assisting in order packing and skidding when time permits
- General cleaning of Shipping/Receiving area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented position
- General understanding of warehouse functions.
- 2+ year Forklift experience and certification
- SAP experience an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethics.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Forklift License (preferred)