LInC Ministry is participating in Canada Summer Jobs Program, where the government of Canada is funding the this job position. One of the requirements of the program is to hire youth between the ages of 15-30 years old. Therefore, in order to be considered for this job, you must be within this age window.
- Fill a daily report of the tasks completed and any challenges you might be facing.
- Review new technologies and keep the ministry at the forefront of
developments in digital marketing and advertising.
- Co-create a work plan with team members to ensure the objectives of the work
are met on a step-by-step process.
- Create, develop, and manage social media content that engages, builds, and
improve relationships with potential participants, donors, and general audience.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar to plan website, and social media
- Keep current on latest web and social media trends.
- Research, write, reference posts and blogs on LInC Ministry’s website.
- Monitor impact of social media campaigns and adjust, as necessary.
- Work with team members to write and create and attractive email newsletters
- Assist other team members when needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Website Update : 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19