When you travel with Sonder, you get an authentic local experience plus the comforts of hotel hospitality. Sonders are located in one-of-a-kind, explorable neighborhoods, and each home is equipped with a Neighborhood Guide full of local wisdom about the best places to eat, drink, shop, and relax in the area. Though Sonders come in all shapes and sizes, inside each one you’ll find the same consistent standard of quality: crisp linens, professional cleaning, high-speed Wi-Fi, and 24/7 concierge service. It’s travel made tranquil.
We’re looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our customer service team and help us field reservations requests, troubleshoot guest issues, and take our guest experience to the next level.
Our Guest Experience Team works out of our office in Montreal and acts like a command centre for our city operations around the world. With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Guest Experience Specialists are responsible for speaking directly with guests and working closely with our city teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our guests are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world then this is the job for you.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Be the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email, and chat
- Learn the ins and outs of our travel business so you can handle any questions guests have
- Own the reservations process from start to finish
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with our city teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to guests
- Benefits include : free coffee & snacks, dog-friendly environment, monthly culture outings, and more
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years of post-secondary education
- 2+ years of customer facing experience (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sense of Humor
- You're available to work mornings from 5am onwards | start times vary
- Fluent in English; French preferred, but not necessary; Italian and Spanish are an asset
- You live in/around Montreal
Sonder is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Sonder is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.50 /hour
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)