Evik Diagnostics Innovations is an Ottawa based ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturer of rapid, single-assay, lyophilized beads for immunological and molecular diagnostics using dry reagent components. We are a high-volume manufacturer offering our customers unprecedented expertise in development, optimization, and validation with production quantities ranging from as little as 1000 beads to as many as 150,000 beads per day.
Reporting to the production supervisor, employees in this position produce products through the manual assembly of individual components of varying sizes and configurations according to approved work instructions. This work is of a precise nature and is performed within a controlled environment where temperature, humidity and contamination are closely monitored.
· Adheres to current good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures, to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Operate various production equipment including, but not limited to, standard hand tools, custom fixtures, and other customer specific tooling
· Assemble customer cartridges of varying design
· Perform in-process inspection of goods as produced
· Maintain documentation according to Quality Management System
· Other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate for this position.
· Supports improvements to the production team by providing and receiving training on new equipment, processes, or products.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Normally OSSD or equivalent.
· Additional relevant technical training certificates and/or College diplomas will be considered an asset.
· Proven English language communication skills both written and spoken.
· Dedication to production quality and deadlines with a strong work ethic.
· Working within a regulated environment
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Good eyesight and hand / eye coordination
· Responsible, dependable and with a strong work ethic
· Flexibility in shift schedule
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Temporary, Contract