Rosenau Transport Ltd is currently seeking seasonal Dock workers/forklift in Brandon, MB. These are season full-time positions that will assist with all shipping receiving and inventory storage.
The duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Keep the dock and warehouse surroundings clean and tidy.
- Inspect shipments for proper quantity and damaged products.
- Sign off manifests, ensuring any irregularities are noted.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks with safety.
- Keep a positive attitude for customers and peers on the dock.
- Observe all company rules, policies and procedures with regards to quality control, Occupational Health and Safety, etc.
- Perform sundry duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Required Skills:
- Must have 1-2 years Warehouse/Order Picker Experience
- Must have valid Forklift Ticket
- Shipping & Receiving Experience
- Experience with loading & unloading trailers
- Experience utilizing MS Scanners & procedures,
- TDG and WHIMIS Certification
- Forklift maintenance experience an asset
Requisition # 2019.23 – Dock Worker/Forklift Operator
Job Type: Full-time/Seasonal (3 - 4 months)
Apply today: Quote Job #2019.23 and the position online today or by email attn: Human Resources Manager.
*Only candidates with valid Forklift Ticket and 1-2 years warehouse lead hand experience will be considered for this role. This is a safety sensitive position requiring mandatory pre-employment testing for under company Drug & Alcohol Policy.
*Preference for local candidates only, as there is no relocation assistance provided for this role. This role does not qualify for an LMO under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
All Employees are required to comply with all company and regulatory safety requirements. Each employee is responsible for their personal safety.
Job Type: Temporary
- Forklift Operation: 1 year (Required)
- warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Brandon, MB (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- English - fluent (Preferred)