Subcontractor position– Training provided.
We are searching for highly motivated individual sub-contractors who take pride in their work and enjoy new challenges to consider submitting applications for this position. As Neptune continues to grow its business, highly skilled sub-contractors will continue to be an integral part of our growth strategy.
We are currently filling positions for the area of Sturgeon County, AB. There are also opportunities for future positions across Ontario and Canada at the conclusion of the project. The sub- contractor should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, time management skills, have basic computer skills, and able to work independently.
- Installation of water meters
- Service work related to water meters
- Installation of transmitters and associated equipment
- Digital data entry through Electronic Work Order on a handheld device
- Self management of assigned accounts to completion
- Participation in safe and environmentally sound work behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Health and Safety Policy/Programs and best practices.
- No selling required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle and valid insurance
- Familiarity with hand tools and power tools
- Familiarity with operation of a smart phone
- WHMIS Certificate
- First Aid Certificate is an asset
- Criminal background check
- Relevant past experience in construction/trades
- Pay based on performance (piece-work), no ceiling, with flexible hours.
Neptune Technology Group is a pioneer in the development of automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) technologies for more than 50 years. Since 1892 Neptune has continually focused on the evolving needs of utilities – revenue optimization, operational efficiencies, and improved customer service. The company offers a fully integrated migration path for its utility customers to meet their needs now and in the future. For additional information, please visit the company website at www.neptunetg.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Contract
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)