Who we are:
Broken Coast Cannabis Ltd., a federally licensed cultivator and processor of cannabis, is looking for a full-time bilingual client services representative to help our client services team at our busy production facility in Duncan, BC.
Applicants should be very well organized, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be comfortable answering telephone calls and using computer systems.
- Reviewing incoming registration applications for completion and accuracy
- Entering customer registration information into the computer system
- Creating files, organizing documents and pending registrations
- Answering customer phone calls, chats and email in a polite and helpful manner
- Strong organization skills
- Working knowledge of computers and software in an office environment
- Strong language and communication skills
- The ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Efficient, dependable, and able to work in a group environment
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to get things exactly right
- Cannabis knowledge is not required, but would be an asset
- Previous office experience is not required, but would be an asset
- Applicants proficient in French will be given preference
Inclusivity and Accommodation: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Broken Coast is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process.
Keeping our employees safe is our number one priority. To do so we are currently holding phone and video interviews. We have also introduced the following measures at our facilities:
- Restricted visitor access
- Installation of physical barriers & additional hand washing stations.
- Staggered shifts and break times
- Mandatory mask policy & supplied PPE
- Enhanced sanitation measures
- Social distancing policies & monitoring
The working hours are 8am-4pm, Mon - Fri
Sound interesting? Apply directly online at Indeed and tell us why you’d be an excellent addition to the Broken Coast team!
Applicants are assessed on merit; we welcome a diverse range of potential team members. Broken Coast thanks all applicants in advance for your interest – but only those shortlisted will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)