WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
This position is responsible for coordinating and setting up back end functions that support Online Trading, Merchandising & Customer Experience.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual who is focused on delivering seamless customer experiences from start to finish and can shift priorities, when required, to ensure that deadlines are met. The eCommerce Coordinator is instrumental in supporting projects across the eCommerce & Marketing landscape ensuring that back end work is set up and tested to ensure we’re delivering The Roots experience to our customers both online and in the real world. It is critical that this role work professionally and collaboratively to create and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and external partners.
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- 2+years working in a fast-paced retail environment · Exposure to enterprise-level eCommerce platforms (preferred, not essential)
- Experience using Email platforms (preferred, not essential)
- Experience with Excel
- Understanding of fashion retail calendar and merchandising opportunities
- Keen appetite to understand trends in the retail environment and marketing industry
- The ability to work across multiple fast-moving projects, and executing deliverables on time, and with great success
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, to ensure stakeholder understanding
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a level-headed attitude
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Email Marketing – Coordinate with eCommerce Trading Manager to ensure calendars are up to date. Work with the content and merchandise team to test and schedule marketing campaigns, ensuring that all content, links, products and prices are correct before scheduling/deploying. Assist in updating back end data points (promo codes, store addresses, etc. on an ad-hoc basis)
- Promotions – Work with the Merchandising Team to set up and test promotions. Update eCommerce Trading Manager on progress to ensure timely delivery of promotion(s). Partner with Print and Packaging team to test promotions in printed Marketing Materials. Coordinate with Merchandise team to set up promo codes and ensure that promotion set up aligns with Retail POS. Coordinate testing with Customer Service team to ensure Agents can provide feedback before promotions go live.
- Merchandising - Assist eCommerce Merchandising team to test product and category setup (when required). Assist the team to execute on-site merchandising. Work with the team on executing test plans to continually optimize the merchandising plan while keeping the site fresh
- Content Coordination - Support the Web Design & Development team to ensure content across each channel is aligned with up-to-date information & branded content, through dedicated landing pages, integrated storytelling and shoppable elements. Ensure the team are kept sufficiently up to date with changes from the business, covering both timing and deliverables. Work with project management tools to provide visibility to primary and secondary stakeholders across all levels, while constantly looking for opportunity to enhance processes.
- Customer Experience – Review and update retail store listings on internal and external sites. Coordinate with Retail Operations and Customer Experience to ensure addresses, hours, and omni-services offered are up to date.
- Development & Technology – utilize learning opportunities provided by external partners to ensure that we’re utilizing technoogy set to its full potential. Assist in reporting tickets and enhancements with the team to share with development team to enhance and expand upon current online experience, to deliver a seamless customer shopping experience.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.