Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Email CRM Integrator-Developer is responsible for uploading, updating and maintaining email campaigns via the email sending platform (ESP). They will provide support to email marketing activities and teams for the Vie en Rose and Bikini Village banners. They must demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills by recommending solutions and improvements that can be achieved technologically.
- Integrate and code in HTML the newsletters and templates in the ESP tool that take into account personalized and dynamic content;
- Support in the daily execution of email marketing activities, in the configuration, integration, coding, testing, planning, tagging and launching of campaigns;
- Create basic landing pages for email marketing campaigns;
- Develop and execute CRM marketing program and lifecycle campaigns to promote newsletters;
- Develop and launch automated customer journey and triggered communications under different conditions;
- Roll segmentation queries to build targeted audiences;
- Create reports to perform ad-hoc analyzes as needed;
- Work in collaboration with graphic designers to constantly evaluate the effectiveness of marketing messages and creatives;
- Work with analytical tools to fully understand customer segmentation and identify insights to be exploited in lifecycle marketing campaigns;
- Solve technical issues related to HTML code, list segmentation and other email aspects, as needed, to optimize conversion and customer engagement;
- Is responsible for quality control to ensure that content and HTML code do not contain errors;
- Test e-mail functionality in browsers and on different devices and make the necessary adjustments;
- Ensure compliance of e-mails with CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Law).
- Have a DEC or BAC in multimedia / integration, computer science or equivalent;
- 1-2 years experience integrating commercial and transactional e-mail campaigns;
- Possess a high level of HTML, SQL, AMPscript;
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Solutions, Mobile First;
- Experience in planning and launching Lifecycle email campaigns;
- Experience with segmentation based on customer behavior;
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud an asset;
- Knowledge of various CRM environments;
- Knowledge of email tools: EmailOnAcid, Litmus, Return Path, an asset;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where deadlines are often tight;
- Good judgement, organisation skills and sense of urgency, all in order to deliver projects on time, on budget and within quality standards;
- Strong analytical skills and problem resolutions;
- Attention to detail / QA an asset;
- Be a strong team player and display great initiative;
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.