Do you like challenges? Do you like participating in the development of integration solutions for several information or transactional systems, several technologies, large volumes of data? It's CGI that it's happening !!!
At CGI, we are the champions of integration and digital transformation projects, thanks to the advanced skills of our teams.
We are growing and looking for manual and automated testers with a strong analytical mind and a particular attention to quality for the best satisfaction of our customers.
The roles and responsibilities for this opportunity are:
What you can expect from us:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop, document and execute QA test cases for new functionality as well as production bug fixes
- Backend validation for completeness / accuracy and performance of data
- Document, report and track software defects using JIRA
- Complete manual / automatic regression tests
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and Agile ceremonies
- Encourage a culture of accountability to ensure the system has minimal flaws and adheres to company standards
- Help solve problems
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of the project management lifecycle (SAFe Agile)
- Excellent communication skills including interviewing, documentation and presentation
- Must have at least 8 years of comprehensive testing experience with functional, smoke, regression and integration testing
- Must be proficient in manual and practical automated testing
- Working knowledge of test management software (integrated with Jira), automation tool (Selenium with JS)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering (preferred)
- Knowledge of Agile / SCRUM and the software testing lifecycle is a plus
- Ability to work independently with little supervision or guidance
- Ability to multitask and change focus as requirements and priorities change
- Strong analytical, problem solving and monitoring skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels of the organization
- Ability to meet tight deadlines for deliverables
- Comfortable engaging with senior business management as well as software development staff
- Ability to work well in a team environment focused on deadlines
- Ability to think outside the box by developing and implementing process and tool improvements.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.