It’s time for a job where you will be happy.
Passionate about healthy, organic food and about doing your best at work? We are successful thanks to the dedicated team who produce our quality products.
We are Canada’s leading artisan bakery combining ancient techniques with innovative methods to produce nutritious, organic and natural products – an essential ingredient to a well-balanced and healthy lifestyle.
We continuously enhance our gourmet products to meet the needs of our customers who seek to make health, happiness, and vitality a priority in their lives. Our baking is a creative act of alchemy, combining the finest natural ingredients with revolutionary technologies from around the world.
We support organic and natural local farming who take care of the earth, improving the quality of life and reducing the carbon footprint for future generations.
We are committed to keeping families informed on the latest benefits of naturally produced ingredients and delicious food choices.
Today, we are looking for a Sales Administration Coordinator to join our GREAT TEAM.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing & the Business Development Manager, you will support the Sales team by:
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis reports
- Preparing proposals, sales reports, and Business Review presentations
- Updating of key account databases – new listings, promotions and others as required Independent store management – promotional and sales.
- Management of Canadian & US distributors, brokers and their accounts and sales (UNFI/, Neal Bros, etc.)
- Coordinating and preparing new product listings and communicating them to the sales team
- Planning, coordinating and tracking promotions (Canada and US) and programs with the accounts by completing paperwork, updating promotions calendars and planning grids.
- Verifying deductions for promotions and other sales activity with the accounting department.
- Ensuring costs are changed/updated in the system to support all promotions – with communication to the sales team, order desk and production department
- Working with the DSD Team Management including:
- Sales Reporting (weekly and monthly)
- Sales Target development (in conjunction with VP) and monitoring
- Communication of promotions, launches and programs
- Standing order management and ongoing updates with accounts
- Acting as a liaison between the accounts/customers /AR and the sales team.
- Supervising the demo team (ShaSha team and account teams) booking throughout the year.
- Working with new product launches and programs, assist the merchandisers and sales team in visiting the stores to ensure product is displayed properly.
- Coordinating all Charity/Donation and special requests.
- Ongoing monitoring of the DSD routes and sales team with the VP and CEO.
- Updating the Master Route Files and Orion Customer Master Databases updated as required
- Looking after all invoices that need clearance or adjustment
- Responsible for monitoring and scheduling all in house promos and programs being implemented through drivers and territory managers
- Assisting the team with other tasks as required.
Are You Our Ideal Candidate?
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated and level-headed person with a positive attitude; someone open and adaptive to change and a good decision maker. And, we expect you to be a good communicator both written and verbal.
Can you meet these qualifications?
- Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, CRM, ERP
- High focus on customer service
- Must be agile in determining and managing priorities
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Creative and eager to contribute new ideas and methods
- Highly adaptive to new procedures and change
- Superior interpersonal, analytical, and planning skills
- MUST HAVE experience working in food manufacturing or commercial bakery
- CPG experience strongly preferred
- University degree or diploma in business preferred
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, and profit sharing as well as raw ingredients and finished company product at cost.
If you believe that you have what we are looking for, please send us your resume at: shashabread(at)sapphirehrconsulting.com. We’d love to have a conversation with you! If you have the skills and background that we need, we’ll be in touch.
Shasha Bread Co. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At this time, we will consider only those applicants who currently reside in and are eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales administration: 7 years (Required)