Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control, Canada’s largest urban wildlife control company is currently seeking motivated individuals interested in a fresh and unique opportunity. This position is designed for someone with little or no industry experience to join our team.
This position involves extensive customer interaction on the phone and by email. The ideal candidate enjoys helping people and thrives in a fast paced environment where each day offers new challenges. Tasks may vary, but customer satisfaction is always our #1 priority.
Successful candidates will:
- Be highly organized, highly confident and detail oriented
- Be friendly and outgoing due to substantial customer contact
- Have a clear voice with strong communication skills
- Be a reliable and committed team member
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls and advising customers of services offered, pricing and technician’s available times for inspections and job assignments.
- Scheduling appointments and entering them into the computer software (Salesforce).
- Reviewing and maintaining service technician schedule.
- Dealing with customer inquiries, issues and complaints.
- Handling customer complaints and concerns in line with company policy.
- Frequently checking messages, quote requests, and existing customer messages.
- Communicating and relaying information to field staff.
- Updating customer information in Salesforce.
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Working with management on projects and campaigns.
- All other duties as assigned.
This is a part-time position. Shifts will vary. Please note that evenings and weekends are required.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent