3W Healthcare is a manufacturer, distributor and reseller of home healthcare, mobility and personal protection equipment.
Based out of Mississauga, Ontario, 3W Healthcare Limited has an extensive range of healthcare products. Our portfolio of products and services include mobility products, walking aids, hospital beds and furniture, rehabilitation products, personal care products, respiratory aids and equipment, surgical equipment and disposables, dental accessories, and first aid products along with a unique client/vendor management system for First Aid products.
We are currently looking for Marketing & Sales intern(s) to help support our new digital initiatives and launch our retail operations.
Ideal candidate(s) should be enrolled in a Marketing Undergraduate or Diploma program, with a keen interest in Healthcare.
- Run Ads on Google, and other social media platforms along with analytics.
- Assist with e-commerce store operations & fulfillment.
- Create retention and conversion strategies.
- Assist with CRM deployment for B2B sales.
- Create and curate online marketing content.
- Create sales strategies for new initiatives.
- Assist with the launch of new products and offerings.
- Create new marketing materials, while adhering to brand identity and guidelines.
- Initiate strategies and campaigns to boost retail store sales.
- Assist with retail and distribution operations.
- Conduct market research, customers, and competitor offerings to optimize pricing strategy.
Contract length: 16 weeks
- Must be enrolled in an educational program that supports Internship/Co-op/Placement opportunities.
- This position is part of a student work placement program subsidized by BioTalent Canada. Please confirm your eligibility before applying: https://www.biotalent.ca/student-work-placement-program-student-page/
- Able to work with flexible hours, in an agile environment.
- Flexible with handling multiple tasks and leading sales/marketing campaigns.
- Ability to proficiently learn and adapt to new technologies and products.
- Able to work on weekends if required.
- Sales or Marketing experience.
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills.
- CRM experience.
- Interested in joining the Healthcare industry upon program completion.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place