We are a fast paced brokerage in New Tecumseth looking for a Personal lines Account Manager with RIBO licence and a minimum 2 years experience in this sector. The primary function of this position is to provide quality service to existing clients and cross sell within the existing book of business.
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with clients by meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Be a self starter, result driven, able to work independently, multi task and organized.
- Responsible for all aspects of an assigned book of house business based on Alpha Split.
- Reviewing Policy Renewals, new policy applications, endorsements, follow ups, remarketing and customer service on accounts through company established workflows and in a timely manner.
- Processing Client policy changes on insurance Company portals.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Contact underwriters and adjusters and be a strong liaison for the client when issues arise.
- RIBO Licenced
- Must understand marketplace trends and Best practices to meet clients needs
- Thorough knowledge and analysis of personal insurance underwriting, coverage & rate analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self manage work load
- Working knowledge of Applied Systems ( AM, EPIC), EXCEL, WORD,
- An asset to have your Canadian Accredited Insurance broker (or actively pursuing), CIP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,729.00-$57,114.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19