A diverse, progressive and innovative company with multiple business units, Mackie strives for operational excellence in everything that we do. With over 500 highly skilled individuals, our team prides itself on our unwavering commitment to our customer's success.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Assisting the drivers to load and unload trucks, while following applicable regulations
- Packing and unpacking of goods
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurately completed
- Providing superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Preform other duties as required
All successful candidates will have:
- Flexibility in working both early and late shifts as well as weekends
- Ability to lift approximately 45 kilograms
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately with attention to detail
- Previous moving experience would be an asset
- Current Criminal Reference Check
Please note the responsibilities and qualifications/skills listed above are only partial lists.
Mackie is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver Helper: 1 year (Preferred)