Floor Envy Supply and Renovations is a rapidly growing company providing high end products and renovation services to our clients.
The company was started in 2018 when we opened our retail flooring store in South Surrey. Over the last couple years the renovation side of our business has grown so quickly it has evolved into its own brand, Home Envy Renovations and Design. Family owned and operated, the Home Envy/Floor Envy group is looking for members to join our team!
This is where you come in. We are looking for an organized and friendly self-starter who is looking to start a career with a growing company to join our exceptional team. This position is a terrific opportunity to carve out a role in a quickly expanding business. We like to keep our environment professional but relaxed, having fun in our downtime. If you believe that client experience is always top priority and you seek to provide unbeatable service, then this role may be for you!
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following:
- Resourcefulness and a self-starting attitude
- Commitment to customer service excellence and providing an exceptionally high level of customer care
- A friendly and outgoing disposition
- Ability to manage your schedule and prioritize duties
- Highly organized
- Ability to function as a team, pitching in when and where needed, as well as work alone when required
- Possibly some basic accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ability to carry heavy objects and climb stairs
Showroom Assistant duties, skills and responsibilities:
- Greet customers and guide them through showroom, making product recommendations
- Basic sales of products and services (this portion of the role can grow if desired)
- Create and manage project estimates and invoices
- Product ordering and PO creation
- Product display labeling and pricing
- Lead tracking and follow up
- Coordinate with install team to ensure products are ready/delivered when required
- Keeping the showroom organized and tidy
- Various small errands and project work as required
- Sharp computer skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Existing knowledge of Quickbooks and ZenDesk are an asset, but not required (training can be provided)
This position is regular part time to full time, our work days are Tuesday through Saturday. If regular full time hours are established extended health benefits can be provided. We work on an hourly basis with paycheques twice a month and follow Employment Standards recommendations for holiday time. We understand that our team members have a life outside of work, and like to provide a flexible schedule when possible. Salary will be based on experience.
We are looking for someone to start this position immediately. If you are interested please apply with your resume and cover letter.
For more information on our company please visit our websites at www.homenvy.ca and www.floorenvy.ca. You can also check us out on social media.
Reference ID: Showroom Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Our showroom has capacity limits, and all clients are required to wear masks.
- customer service: 5 years (preferred)