We’ve grown with our customers.
C6 started as a supplier of essential medical products. We are growing to provide a wide range of medical supplies and equipment to our customers throughout Canada. We are a fast growing company seeking a highly self motivated individual who is eager to increase and promote sales growth of our medical equipment and products.
We’re a proudly Canadian, family-owned and operated company that’s passionate about our customers, our business, and the products we sell. Located in the heart of Ontario’s Niagara region, we’ve built our business on caring staff and quality goods.
At C6 Corporate responsibility isn’t just a task on the docket, but a lifestyle. We donate 10% of our profits to causes we care about. Join our team if you are interested in long-term employment where you can make a difference and grow with our company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Inside Sales Representative will cover a wide variety of Medical Clinics, Long Term & Alternate Care customers within various medical segments. The successful candidate will, via on-site appointments phone and email, develop new partnerships within the healthcare industry and strengthen relationships with the current customer base.
- Schedule and confirm on-site sales appointments in person and by telephone to present and sell new and existing products to clinics, hospitals and pharmacy.
- Follow-up initial sales presentations via telephone and letters to generate orders.
- Provide current product information, catalogues and samples to our clients.
- Responsible for a complete medium to large size territory objective.
- Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
- Arrange and provide in service educational seminars to our clients.
- Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers.
- Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field including competitive information.
- Exhibit at local professional meetings to develop new customers.
- Selling and up-selling our supplies and services.
- Generating new sales and leads.
- Maintaining positive business relationships.
- Organize product presentations and other promotional activities in diverse medical settings to a variety of medical audiences.
- Report product sales and promotional activities to the company on an ongoing basis.
- Respond to customer enquiries, concerns and messages in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge through ongoing training process.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong track record within a direct sales or field-based role.
- Proficient critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-starter with excellent facilitation to influence decision-making.
- Effective in both a team and independent setting.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work in a progressive, forward-thinking environment where work and life balance is strongly valued
- C6.ca offers a competitive benefits package after probationary period
- Although face to face collaboration is encouraged, especially for internal meetings, C6.ca offers all employees the flexibility to work remotely
- Be part of a growing business based in the beautiful Niagara Region
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$131,644.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Medical Supply and Equipment Sales: 2 years (required)