Project Manager/Change Leader (Organizational Designer): If you are passionate about making the world better, then you need to join Symplicity Designs. Our company exists to make the world a better place, one organization at a time and we are actively pursuing people to help us train & transform organizations throughout Atlantic Canada and beyond.
Why you should join Symplicity Designs:
- We make a real difference in the region: we help organizations improve, innovate and grow
- We are a certified B-Corp, operating on a triple bottom line of Planet, Profit, and People.
- We own a number of equities and have partnerships in the Atlantic Region and are continuing to grow.
- Connections: due to the nature of our work, we are able to offer access to a vast network of professionals and plenty of room to grow within the organization
- Our team exemplifies professional excellence and has fun!
- We believe in continuous improvement for our employees, customers, company, country, and the environment.
- We are a strong supporter of the health and wellbeing of our employees and strive to provide a good work-life balance.
Who should apply for this career?
We are looking for experts in leading and driving change. Candidates should be passionate, outgoing, detail-oriented, and have a growth mindset. They should also be able to listen to, coach, and facilitate clients to get to the root of their constraints and apply time-tested tools to guide them toward solutions
People who possess the required experience including those who are mid-career, retired and looking for an opportunity to make a difference everyday in their community and beyond, please take the time to apply. Please give us the chance to show you what a great opportunity this is for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
You will be an Organizational Designer who will lead companies through transformation and/or deliver formalized training programs which will significantly improve their bottom line going forward.
The ideal person will have the following:
- extensive experience in leading formal improvement projects
- extensive experience in leading a portfolio of clients through improvement
- experience in facilitating groups, delivering project guidance and training
- considerable experience in executing projects using the DMAIC tools
- formal training in lean six sigma technology
- strong business and financial acumen skills
- excellent at managing their calendar
- excellent communication skills with emphasis on presentation and having difficult conversations
- be an excellent team member
- have a customer-first attitude
- be able to work independently and have a strong work ethic
Why you should apply:
- Negotiate your own salary - show your offering, tell us your value, and let us discuss - we provide a competitive base salary which is commensurate with your toolbox of expertise
- Combination of home and in-person work
- Flexible hours - outcome based work versus standard work hours
- A chance to have a huge impact on the local economy
- Great potential for learning and financial growth
- Competitive health, dental and vision care plan
- Access to a structured individual growth plan program
- Progressive paid time off policy
- Access to ‘you need what’ let’s discuss policy
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for further review will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19