PRODUCTION LEAD HAND - ELECTRICAL (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to advance your career in manufacturing? Can you help deliver new levels of productivity to an already high-performing company? This growing manufacturer, based in Winnipeg, is looking for a hands-on Production Lead Hand – Electrical.
In this role, you will oversee the electrical elements of production, including maintenance and repair of electrical and electronic components of equipment and machinery. As a go-to leader on the production floor, you will provide training and mentorship to junior electrical technicians. If you have a background in electrical engineering technology, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Inspect products; create, follow, and maintain the highest production standards
* Keep machinery and equipment running correctly: troubleshoot and repair equipment, inspect equipment replace and install new equipment
* Motivate, coach, and train junior electrical technicians
* Assign work to appropriate electrical technicians
* Create comprehensive work instructions and production manuals
* Oversee building of calibrating instrumentation, based on schematics
* 4+ years of electrical experience in a production environment
* Post-secondary education in electrical or electronic engineering technology preferred
* Experience identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems with electrical components of production equipment
* Proven success overseeing and motivating a team within a manufacturing environment
* Proven communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to read and analyze blueprints and schematics
* Strong math skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing manufacturer focused on research and development for a variety of industries
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15057) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Manufacturing: 4 years (Preferred)
- electrical: 4 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)