This posting is for Spiritleaf Heritage Links at 10903 23 Ave NW #103, Edmonton, AB
**QCW license is mandatory for all retail cannabis workers.
Along with your resume, please include a cover letter outlining why you are interested in working in the cannabis industry / with Spiritleaf.
In the role of Keyholder, you will assist store management in reaching all store objectives and ensure the retail store maximizes its sales revenue through excellent customer service, store maintenance, merchandising and team building.
- Assist customers in the selection of merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
- Ensure Spiritleaf’s customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer’s wants and needs and providing product information when required.
- Maintain store appearance; assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
- Help create and support a team environment by respecting co-workers.
- Maintain superior levels of merchandising in the store, ensuring that product displays are attractive, space efficient, and secure.
- Assist the management team in the training and supervising of employees.
- Handle transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Accurately complete bank deposits and maintain balancing information file.
- Comply with retail policies regarding inventory control, sales procedures, etc.
- Perform daily maintenance of the store and store fixtures to ensure neatness is upheld.
- Enforce existing store standards in the absence of store manager or assistant manager.
- Ensure building security is upheld by proper use of alarm systems and store security devices.
- Ensure that store is opened and closed in accordance with hours of business.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Honed critical thinking and decision-making skills
- History of being in leadership roles
- The ability to work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrate extraordinary customer service
- Cannabis knowledge and industry background
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisor role within a retail environment
- Proven success in offering an exceptional customer experience
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Post secondary degree/diploma is a preferred
- A passion for our product and educating customers about cannabis
- Leadership experience / team player mentality
- A desire to have fun, laugh and support both customers and team members
- You must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a police background check (required for QCW)
- You must be a Qualified Cannabis Worker
- You must be SellSafe Certified
- First Aid/CPR training an asset (must be able to provide current copy of certificate)
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: QCW?
- Do you speak English?
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Expected start date: 2020-11-18
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- retail management: 2 years (Required)
- Qualified Cannabis Worker (Required)