CAA Niagara serves over 138,000 members in the Niagara Region and employs over 170 people within its five offices in Grimsby, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Thorold and Welland. CAA Niagara is part of a federation of eight membership clubs serving over 6 million members through 140 offices across Canada. CAA clubs continue to build on the trust earned over one hundred years; continually growing the suite of relevant products and services provided to members.The suite of products and services includes: roadside assistance, insurance, travel, rewards and public affairs.
CAA Niagara is currently looking for an energetic, dedicated individual who has a passion for providing excellent service to join our team as a Member Sales and Service Ambassador on a full time, one year contract.
MEMBER SALES AND SERVICE AMBASSADOR
The Member Services Representative (MSR) is the first point of contact in our branch locations and is a true #ambassador of our products and services. The MSR excels at building relationships with our members by treating them like family and ensuring they receive the best in customer service. The MSR is responsible for providing information and selling many of our products and services including but not limited to Roadside Assistance Memberships, Out of Province Medical Insurance, hotel bookings and car rentals, maps and tour books, and attraction tickets.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for individuals that value member service and enjoy building relationships with members. We're looking for individuals who are comfortable with sales, and suggesting opportunities for members where applicable. In addition, we are searching for the following qualifications:
- Proven focus on fostering a member-centric culture and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: in person, via email, and by phone
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to a changing environment
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High attention to detail
- 2+ Years of Experience in Customer Service
- Sales Experience is considered an asset
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet members upon arrival to branch or via telephone with a welcoming tone
- Act, through and through, as an #ambassador for CAA Niagara during all member interactions
- Deliver outstanding member service and build strong, lasting relationships with our members
- Provide information to visitors and/or callers on membership services
- Provide information on current promotions and CAA Niagara events
- Conduct outbound calls in response to member leads
- File, sort, and stock brochures, maps and other paperwork as needed
- Other duties as needed
Candidates must be able to work at all five of our locations:
Thorold, Grimsby, St. Catharines, Welland and Niagara Falls.
Candidates must be able to work all hours of operation - Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM; Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM; Sunday 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
If you're interested, please apply below! We're looking forward to reading your application.