ARE YOU A UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE STUDENT SEEKING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT?
Results Fitness Lifestyle is hiring a Recreation Coordinator for a Condominium Recreation Centre !
We are a Recreational Management company for condominiums that exemplifies service excellence to over 255 condominiums in GTA.
Location: YONGE & SHEPPARD
HOURS - WEEKDAYS & WEEKENDS
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for residents regarding inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Conduct pool and spa maintenance
- Process bookings for amenities, receive cheques and deposits
- Enforce rules and regulations set out by Property Management/Board of Directors
- Look after condominium amenities
- Perform administrative tasks
- Promote health & fitness and implement community building programs
- Organize the fitness centre and set up for fitness classes
- Implement and Evaluate all Recreation programs
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Customer Service position
- Must know how to use fitness equipment
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently with strong priority-setting skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to proactively identify concerns and recommend solutions
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- North York, ON (Preferred)