Orleans KIA has an immediate requirement for an experienced Receptionist to join our successful dealership under brand new management & ownership, Part-Time (30+ Hours per week). In this key role, you will be the first point of contact with most of our customers, either as they enter the dealership or contact us by telephone. Your main role will be to greet customers in a friendly and professional manner and ensure that they receive the assistance they require. Vehicle licensing and administrative work is also apart of this role.
- Welcoming customers and visitors into the dealership with a friendly and professional demeanor. Assess their needs and answer their inquiries or guide them to the appropriate dealership staff member
- Responsible for the dealership’s telephone communications. With courtesy and respect, accepts and directs incoming calls, takes detailed messages, and provides callers with helpful information
- Routing customers to Sales Consultants without delay, while ensuring that all sales representatives receive a fair rotation of sales prospects and clients
- Main vehicle licensing processor
- Various administrative duties as assigned such as coordinating and processing customer payments; monitoring inventory and ordering office supplies; filing, copying and scanning documents; receiving, sorting, and distributing mail and courier packages
- Maintain the tidiness and organization of the reception area and customer waiting area.
- Bilingual English and French is REQUIRED
- Being the face and voice of our dealership to the customer, the receptionist must have a natural ability to engage positively with people in person and on the telephone, always leaving a welcoming and professional first impression of the dealership
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Two years Reception and/or Customer Service experience preferred
- Previous automotive dealership experience is an asset, but not required.
- Completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficient skills in standard office software (MS Office Word, Excel).
- Highly organized and accurate, with excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience operating a multi-line telephone system.
- Ability to prepare business memos, letters, etc.
1 Permanent PT Position - Specific Hours Below
- Monday to Wednesday - 7:30AM to 2:00PM
- Thursday 7:30AM to 12:00PM
- Friday 7:30AM to 6:00PM
- Weekends OFF
- (Hours are subject to change based on business needs)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistance: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Orleans, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)